In order to organize Mallard road entrance and Shahriyar and Anbar Naft Square traffic, construction of Basirat overpass, as one of the three major intersections in this area, was essential. The bridge has a length of 416 m and deck width of 10.2 m implemented as metal boxes with concrete deck ( composite), also geogrid system ( reinforced soil) was used for ramps. It is one of the few projects in the country which came on stream by the day and might efforts of staff four months ahead of schedule showing experience, management, planning and performance of the company.
General specifications and project volumes:
- Main employer: Karaj municipality
- Employer Consultant: Sazian consulting engineers
- Construction and planning contractor: Henza Co.
- The weight of steel structure: 750 Tons
- Steel structure contractor: Zhivar Sanat Kanyar Co.
- Contract issues: Procurement, construction, steel deck set up and bridge handrails installation
- Contract closing date: 2012
- Duration of contract: 6 months