The bridge has a length of 948 m, a deck width of 4/27 m with 3-band transmission in each direction. Post-tensioned prestressed concrete voided slab system is used to build the deck of the bridge. Also, due to the density of reinforcement, the concrete is Self-compacting type (SCC (and the ramps have been implemented with geog-rid system. This bridge was recognized as the country's top concrete bridge in 2012 (1391) and was opened with the efforts of managers and staff of the company.
General specifications and project volumes:
- Main employer: Karaj municipality
- Employer Consultant: Sazian consulting engineers
- Construction and planning contractor: Henza Co.
- The weight of steel structure: 60 tons
- Steel structure contractor: Zhivar Sanat Kanyar Co.
- Contract issues: Procurement, construction, steel deck set up and bridge handrails installation
- Contract closing date: 2013
- Duration of contract: 2 months
- Address: beginning of chaloos Road, Azimie, Karaj