Ferdowsi Square is one of the most important cultural and commercial places in Tehran. Shahnameh tower and its buildings are settled in an area of 3200 square meters with an infrastructure of 22,000 square meters. The 21 floors construction with commercial administrative and operational use was opened in May 2011. Convenient access to the Tehran subway stations is one of its remarkable features. The exterior design of towers, cultural and historical backgrounds of the region as a vital element are considered. Tower building contains nine floors, six underground parking floors with a capacity of 200 cars and two trading floors plus one banquet hall floor.
General specifications and project volumes:
- Main employer: Shahr-e Atiye Investment Co.
- Employer Consultant: Rahan-Saze consulting engineers
- Construction contractor: Henza Co.
- The weight of steel structure: 2900 Tons
- Steel structure contractor: Zhivar Sanat Kanyar Co.
- Contract issues: Procurement, construction and steel structure set up
- Contract closing date: 2012
- Duration of contract: 10 months
- Address: beside Ferdowsi Square, Tehran