The creation of key northern and southern corridors in order to increase the efficiency of city road network and due to a host of environmental effects and social and economic benefits that follows put the Shohadaye Artesh bridge (like the two bridges of Basirat and Janbazan) on top of the city priorities.
The bridge has a length of 575 m and the deck width of 24.66 meters and it has totally six round trip pass bands. Ramps were implemented by reinforced soil and bridge deck system is voided concrete slab, this bridge is located on Mallard road, Fardis fifth square.
General specifications and project volumes:
- Main employer: Karaj municipality
- Employer Consultant: Sazian consulting engineers
- Construction and planning contractor: Henza Co.
- The weight of steel structure: 75 Tons
- Steel structure contractor: Zhivar Sanat Kanyar Co.
- Contract issues: Procurement, construction and bridge handrails installation
- Contract closing date: 2012
- Duration of contract: 3 months
- Address: Malard-Fardis Road 5th square, Karaj